We sometimes refer to Bella G as TC (trash compacter) around our house because the girl will eat anything! It doesn't matter if she has just eaten a full meal if she someone else eating she walks in with her mouth wide open. She will eat onions, cole slaw and just about anything else you give her. Obviously when I gave her onions and cole slaw I was sure I had found something she would dislike but no such luck. It is so odd because Lawson is the one who is in the top of his weight class weighing in the 93rd percentile and though I am not sure of Bella's percentile she is so dainty. There are five and six month olds who weigh as much as she does now at almost 13 months. She is just passing the 20 pound mark but it is odd because Lawson is the pickiest eater I know and he has always been so solid and grown so much but Bella eats everything in sight and still doesn't gain much weight. I am hoping she has a high metabolisim but she certainly didn't get the skinny gene from me or her Dad but the doctor always insist she is growing just fine so maybe somehow God intervened and just blessed her with a skinny gene! Anyways, here are some facts about BG:
She LOVES bananas....I have to buy them two bunches at a time
She loves mac n cheese
She loves meat and veggies
She loves milk and juice the most and sometimes a little tea
She would prefer that we put her food on the table and just allow her to graze over a period of time rather than being strapped down to her chair for feeding time. Along with this grazing comes crumbs all over the house.
She loves swimming.
But most of all she LOVES her Daddy and she has a daily melt down every morning when he leaves for work. I mean like she throws herself in the floor and cries and screams at the top of her lungs like nothing will ever be okay again. Brad LOVES that! As a matter of fact he insists on carrying her to her Sunday School each week so everyone can see her declare his love for him by pitching a fit when he drops her off. It does feel good to be loved!
1 comment:
What a perfect picture!!!! I love this post! She is just so dainty, and it's amazing how she'll eat anything she can!!!
Post a Comment