Bella Grace Sappe is a Daddy's girl through and through. I have always been one too but of course I can't remember what I was like at her age but she absolutely adores Brad. She just gazes at him when he is in the room and if he is in the room he best be holding her. When he feeds her he might be watching t.v. or talking to me or Lawson but the entire time she is looking at him. When I feed her she is much more interested in what may be going on in the room or what's on t.v. but when it is her Daddy that is the most important thing going on in her world. I have got to video what is like when she sees him for the first time in the mornings. You would honestly think she hasn't seen him in at least four weeks and it has only been maybe 10 hours? It is precious and I know it makes Brad's heart swell because it makes me happy and I'm not even the object of her affection. Little sidenote about Lawson and playing make believe: He is very direct when he is ready for you to get out of character. If I attempt to play the Princess role too long he tells me "No, you are just Mom again." He loves to say he is Brad's son as he is just figuring out relationships and everyones place in the family and Brad is also his best friend and they are like this (at this point he crosses his two fingers over one another to demonstrate how close they are) and sometimes I ask if I am his best friend to which he answers "No, you are just my Mom." He is very content on being my baby though so I will take that. He says he is Dad's buddy and my baby because I call him baby so much when I answer his questions or whatever. He is so smart and we never have a dull moment!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Daddy's girl
Bella Grace Sappe is a Daddy's girl through and through. I have always been one too but of course I can't remember what I was like at her age but she absolutely adores Brad. She just gazes at him when he is in the room and if he is in the room he best be holding her. When he feeds her he might be watching t.v. or talking to me or Lawson but the entire time she is looking at him. When I feed her she is much more interested in what may be going on in the room or what's on t.v. but when it is her Daddy that is the most important thing going on in her world. I have got to video what is like when she sees him for the first time in the mornings. You would honestly think she hasn't seen him in at least four weeks and it has only been maybe 10 hours? It is precious and I know it makes Brad's heart swell because it makes me happy and I'm not even the object of her affection. Little sidenote about Lawson and playing make believe: He is very direct when he is ready for you to get out of character. If I attempt to play the Princess role too long he tells me "No, you are just Mom again." He loves to say he is Brad's son as he is just figuring out relationships and everyones place in the family and Brad is also his best friend and they are like this (at this point he crosses his two fingers over one another to demonstrate how close they are) and sometimes I ask if I am his best friend to which he answers "No, you are just my Mom." He is very content on being my baby though so I will take that. He says he is Dad's buddy and my baby because I call him baby so much when I answer his questions or whatever. He is so smart and we never have a dull moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment