Wow, I have been kind of slow with this blog again! I haven't posted anything in a month which is the exact time frame for how long I have been in my new career so things have been hectic to say the least. I intend to get back to regular blogging sessions about my precious kids and family but I thought a gratitude list would be a great way to start and get things going so here it is:
I am thankful for my husband
I am thankful for Lawson
I am thankful for Bella Grace
I am thankful for good health for myself and all of my immediate family
I am thankful for a strong, loving extended family
I am thankful for my precious friends (especially my best friend!)
I am thankful for my home, my car and all the luxuries Americans enjoy
I am thankful for my job and my new career
I am thankful for God's provision and God's sovereignty
I am thankful for God's grace and mercy
I am thankful for new opportunities
I am thankful for my church and my church family
I am thankful for godly mentors
I am thankful for recovery
I am thankful for my sponsor
I am thankful for 14 months of sober living
I am thankful I was raised in church
I am thankful for my education
I am thankful that my four year old talks to God like a friend & prays faithfully
I am thankful that my children have a WONDERFUL, LOVING Daddy
I am thankful for my children's laughter and the wonderment in their eyes
I am thankful for sweet kisses and hugs
I am thankful for Santa and all the memories each Christmas brings but most of all I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ who gave us this wonderful season and then offered us redemption from our sin. Happy Birthday Baby Jesus! Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
AMEN A million times over! Love the list! sooooo much to be thankful for!!
Love that list too!!!
Post a Comment