Monday, September 28, 2009

a few Lawsonisims....

These are some recent things Lawson has said that I typed on my phone and saved so I could remember to post them.

One day after being told he was sweet at school he said "See Mom, I tried and now I got it!"

Then on another day after being not so sweet at school he sighed and said "Guess I'll have to move away" I said "where?" and he responded with a big sigh "Ga Ga and Pop's" because that would be such punishment don't ya know?!?!

And now for my favorite....as I was tucking him in one night he said "I always wanted a momma like you for Christmas. I'm glad God gave you to me." (this was just a few weeks ago so not sure why he was thinking of Christmas but I still love it! Just like anything else he gets stuck on he has told me this several times over the last few weeks and I smile every time!)

No comments: