Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The ride home from school today....




I need to purchase a tape recorder to keep in my car because sometimes Lawson just gets on a roll like today and he says the funniest things one after the other so I am going to do my best to remember it all!
He had a great day today so I was praising him for having such a good day and I told him he had being doing a great job of controlling himself lately and that I was so proud so he said:
"I can't wait to tell my Dad"
"I can't wait to tell my Dad I had a good, good, good day"
"I can't wait to see his face"
"Mom, you know sometimes my teachers are so bad"
"Kaitlyn hit her Mom in the face yesterday and her Mom said no chick fil a. You know, she hit her in the face like I hit Wesley in the face"
Then when we got home he was standing in the kitchen and Bella was playing on the floor and he looked at her and said "I like Bella Grace. She's so nice but I want she to talk."
He told her on the way to school this morning: "It will be okay, you have to go to school but Momma is going to drop me off at work. When you get to be big like me you can come to my classroom and work."
Now for the sweetest thing of all.....when we were doing his devotion with him the other night before bed it was about being thankful and we were talking about all of the things he had to be thankful for so he started naming off his family, teachers and friends and then he got up to walk to bed and he turned and said "I sure am thankful for my best friend Dad" Brad grinned from ear to ear! Sweet boys.

1 comment:

HappyascanB said...

He was quite excited to tell Dad, wasn't he? about his good, good day. But what about him hitting Wesley in the face? No good!!!