On the way home from school Lawson told me he wanted to go to Molly's house and I asked which little girl was Molly because I didn't know her and he said "Um, she gots hair, brown hair and she gots shoes and a pink shirt" so of course I immediately knew who Molly was! He also wants to go to Ro Ro's house. This is one of his best friends at school and his name is Roman but they call him Ro Ro. He is also friends with Wesley, Brice and my personal favorite Danny Wayne. Lawson is hyper and often quite mischevious but I must say he is the sweetest, most tender hearted three year old I know. Every day when I pick him up from school he has to hug all of his friends goodbye, then his teachers and any other staff member he might see in the hallway. Lawson doesn't give the kids an option about hugging if they don't want to hug him he makes them so they don't have to be willing to receive my baby's love but they still get it! Then we go to Bella's room and we have the same scenario there hugging all the babies and teachers. It is quite a lengthy process for us to get out of daycare each day. I have mentioned before that Lawson is so appreciative and always so proud of anything he receives and that is certainly the case in the picture I am attaching. He has a very tender hearted Daddy who told me he just sat and stared at this picture because Lawson looked like the proudest little boy in the whole wide world showing off his new little boots.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Today's conversations with Lawson
On the way home from school Lawson told me he wanted to go to Molly's house and I asked which little girl was Molly because I didn't know her and he said "Um, she gots hair, brown hair and she gots shoes and a pink shirt" so of course I immediately knew who Molly was! He also wants to go to Ro Ro's house. This is one of his best friends at school and his name is Roman but they call him Ro Ro. He is also friends with Wesley, Brice and my personal favorite Danny Wayne. Lawson is hyper and often quite mischevious but I must say he is the sweetest, most tender hearted three year old I know. Every day when I pick him up from school he has to hug all of his friends goodbye, then his teachers and any other staff member he might see in the hallway. Lawson doesn't give the kids an option about hugging if they don't want to hug him he makes them so they don't have to be willing to receive my baby's love but they still get it! Then we go to Bella's room and we have the same scenario there hugging all the babies and teachers. It is quite a lengthy process for us to get out of daycare each day. I have mentioned before that Lawson is so appreciative and always so proud of anything he receives and that is certainly the case in the picture I am attaching. He has a very tender hearted Daddy who told me he just sat and stared at this picture because Lawson looked like the proudest little boy in the whole wide world showing off his new little boots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment