We had a great day today. We really enjoyed all the time spent with our families and taking time out to count our many blessings. Our cup truly overflows and we are thankful for so many things. Lawson had a great time playing with all of his cousins and visiting family he doesn't get to see very often and Bella Boo was loved on more than you can imagine. I just thought about something funny...when Lawson doesn't want to talk to you anymore he will say "Momma, don't say any more words to me." I figured since I have been blogging mostly about Lawson I should dedicate a little space to my sweet baby girl. Our kids are truly the light of our lives and Bella has only enhanced our family life. She is such a sweet, happy and beautiful baby. She is already a Daddy's girl and it is precious to watch Bella and her Daddy together. You can already tell nobody compares to him in her eyes. She is giggling and babbling alot and getting ready to crawl. She scoots and rolls for the most part to get where she wants to go but she is getting closer to crawling everyday. Tomorrow we are going to get our first live Christmas tree so we are all looking forward to that adventure. More to come!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thanksgiving Day
We had a great day today. We really enjoyed all the time spent with our families and taking time out to count our many blessings. Our cup truly overflows and we are thankful for so many things. Lawson had a great time playing with all of his cousins and visiting family he doesn't get to see very often and Bella Boo was loved on more than you can imagine. I just thought about something funny...when Lawson doesn't want to talk to you anymore he will say "Momma, don't say any more words to me." I figured since I have been blogging mostly about Lawson I should dedicate a little space to my sweet baby girl. Our kids are truly the light of our lives and Bella has only enhanced our family life. She is such a sweet, happy and beautiful baby. She is already a Daddy's girl and it is precious to watch Bella and her Daddy together. You can already tell nobody compares to him in her eyes. She is giggling and babbling alot and getting ready to crawl. She scoots and rolls for the most part to get where she wants to go but she is getting closer to crawling everyday. Tomorrow we are going to get our first live Christmas tree so we are all looking forward to that adventure. More to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's been amazing for me to watch how Bella has really completed the family for y'all! of course, a 3rd would be just fine, I'm just saying it's awesome how she compliments the fam!! :-o
Post a Comment