On the way to school I asked Lawson if he wanted to say a prayer asking the Lord to bless us all today and he first said no, he prayed on his own and I said "well, sometimes I like to pray with you" so he said "okay, you can pray" so I just said something like "Dear Lord, thank you for a beautiful day and help us to be kind and obedient today" and then Lawson squeezed his little eyes shut and prayed the sweetest little prayer that went something like this: "Dear Lord, help me to have a kind spirit, to always be good at school, never get any sticks pulled and listen to my teachers. And Lord, help all my dreams to come true. And Dear Lord we pray, In Jesus name we pray, Amen" Then Bella shouted "Amen!" Lawson kept his little eyes squeezed tightly shut the whole time and he was so sincere as he just talked to God like talking to a friend.
"Heavenly Father, you know the plans you have for Lawson & Bella, plans to prosper them and not to harm them, plans to give them hope and a future. Cause Lawson & Bella to call upon you and and come and pray to you, and then listen to them, O Lord. Let them seek you with all their heart, and find you when they do seek you" Jeremiah 29:11-13
No comments:
Post a Comment