Bella is a precious blessing who is just blossoming and coming into her own. I realize Lawson consumes most of my blog and I hope it is not perceived as favortisim because in reality it happens because he is older and up until this point has been so much more verbal than his younger sister but she is almost two now and is talking non-stop so she should be getting lots more face time on the blog! I think my Daddy put it best when he said “Bella never stops talking does she?” (this was after Bella spent the night with Ga-Ga and Pop)
She has the sweetest little voice and we love to hear her talk so we are really enjoying this stage. Her Daddy is still the star of her life and it just warms my heart every time I see her wrap those little arms around his neck. Just the other day she said a new phrase for the first time. Brad was showing her one of his boo boos from working in the yards and she said “bless your heart” and it was precious!
She loves her big brother very much and she mimics everything he does. If Lawson gets a cup to wash out his mouth after brushing his teeth she must have one too, if Lawson gets a snack she needs one too. If Lawson puts on a concert with his guitar, BG plays back up. If he crawls on the ground like a snake, she does too. It is priceless and we hope to capitalize on this opportunity to teach Lawson to do the right thing because now he literally has someone watching his every move and she will do whatever she sees him do.
She loves to go shopping and accompany me to any store. That is often the only way I can get her to leave her Daddy. All I have to say is “do you want to go to the store?” or “can you help me find my shoes?” and she is out of his arms and into mine so fast I can hardly grab her quick enough! She typically only wants Daddy to get her dressed and brush her hair so I normally get Lawson ready in the morning and Brad handles BG which is just the opposite of what you would expect but I must say my husband is awfully good at putting in hair bows as a result! I bet he will get even better at hairstyling as she grows.
Our family has had his share of struggles but we certainly do feel blessed today and when you get down to it today is all any of us have anyway so I hope you enjoy your “today”! Blessings to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment