Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!




Today is my Mom's birthday so just as I did for my Dad's birthday back in February I want to dedicate a post just for her on her special day so here are 53 reasons I love my Mom. Happy 53rd birthday Momma!

1.She is feisty
2.She is spunky
3.She has a sense of humor
4.She laughs a lot
5.She loves my kids more than they can imagine
6.She is one incredible Ga Ga!
7.She is reliable and dependable
8.She makes a good brocolli casserole
9.She makes an awesome strawberry trifle!
10.She always took me to church
11.She always made sure I had bow on my side ponytail
12.She loved me through my weird, awkward stages
13.She is nosey which is what every teenager needs...a nosey Mom! I plan to be one.
14.She has a big heart
15.She is sincere
16.She is thoughtful
17.She is a christian
18.She is a volunteer
19.She loves babies
20.She loves to shop
21.She loves my Daddy
22.She loves my Ma-Ma
23.She always loved my Pa-Pa, Aunt Jane and Uncle Whitey
24.I love that she still lives in the house I grew up in
25.She loves quality time
26.She is opinionated
27.She is straight forward
28.She is caring
29.She is strong
30.She is always willing to help out
31.She is always there when I call
32.She always makes me feel better when I'm sick just by talking to her
33.She helps me make decisions
34.She helps me a lot with my babies
35.She is honest
36.She always made birthdays a special time at our house...we still celebrate today even though me and my sister are grown
37.She gave me a sister
38.She is a hip Mom (my friends always like her)
39.she watches American Idol and we laugh about it together
40.She is fun
41.She loves to spend time with family
42.She likes to bake
43.She helped to make my Wedding day beautiful
44.She works hard
45.She is creative
46.She loves to paint and has painted for me!
47.She loves to decorate and she passed that love to me
48.She looks like she could be my sister so hopefully I inherited those good genes!
49.She loves her church
50.She is a good driver
51.She took care of me as long as she could
52.She is defensive and means business when it comes to her kids and grand kids
53.She has loved me for 30 years
Thank you Momma for all you are and all you have done and continue to do! I love you, Jodi

No comments: