So, I have been really slack lately about my blog so today is April 25th and I haven't posted in over two weeks so I will do my best to remember all that has happened during that time. Easter was a few days after my last post and we had a great weekend celebrating our Savior with our family. I can say that Lawson definitely has some "Outler" blood running through his veins because most of my Dad's side of the family is notorious for breaking out in song over just about anything and usually at random places like the grocery store or pharmacy. Lawson's favorite song to sing lately goes like this:
"My God is so big, so strong, so mighty
There is nothing my God cannot do"
Of course it comes complete with hand motions and funny faces that emphasize his words. But he will also turn his normal sentences into songs. For example, the other night he told me he needed some music (pronounced moosic) in his room to go to sleep just like Bella Grace. I explained to him their rooms are side by side so one cd player playing moosic is enough but then he started singing "I wish I had some moosic, I am so tired but I can't go to sleep because I don't have any moosic" then one night I was getting him out of the bath tub and I said something and he suddenly said "that reminds me of a song" and he started belting out some made up song. He also broke out into song a few mornings on the way to school about long windows and how he wished he had some in his house. The attached pictures are from our Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment