Wednesday, February 4, 2009

10 "T" things I love

I told Katie I wanted to play along with the blog game so she gave me the letter "T" so here it goes. Not the easiest letter but I'll do my best!

1. Totes. I love cute "totes" or any kind of cute bag but "t" was my letter and not "b" so I went with totes. With both my kids I registered for tons of diaper bags or "totes" because they were all so darn cute!
2. Tea. I love tea, not the hot kind or the green kind but the really, really, sweet Southern kind like the kind I make with 3 cups of sugar!
3. Twizzlers. One of my favorite candies of all time! My fitness magazine said they are the best snack choice at the movies so if I was a young girl without kids who actually got to go to the movies I'd be in luck!
4. Tahiti. I have never been but I fantasize about going someday!
5. Tokens. This could be tokens from Chuck E Cheese that keep Lawson playing the games he loves or any little token of love. I have lots of those like that like my daddy's handkerchief that I wrapped around the stem of my flowers the day I got married or the little heart shaped picture frame that holds a picture of me and Brad when we were all of 16 that he put in my pajama drawer the other night with a sweet note as a sweet surprise or the little framed bible verse that my sister gave me as left on my first mission trip.
6. Time out. It makes me sad that Lawson did anything to deserve to go there but I love the quiet sometimes!
7. Time off. If I am not at work it usually means I am on vacation or at least home with my family so that is always good!
8. Traveling. I absolutely love to travel and hope to get to do a lot more of it before my time here is up. The fartherest I have ever been is Indonesia which is literally half way around the world and my favorite tropical paradise so far is Jamaica. I love quick weekend trips to SSI or Savannah or far away trips to other countries.
9. Touring. I love touring other peoples homes so I love things like Junior League's Tour of Kitchens and I love to tour historic homes or any home really so I love real estate open houses!
10. Teaching. I love learning to do new things and I love teaching other folks too. I like teaching aerobics and teaching my body to do new things and my spiritual gift survey said this was one of my gifts so maybe I will end up being a Sunday School teacher someday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those were good!! Some of my favorites too!