I just uploaded 124 images from our camera to the computer because I am really good about taking pictures but not so good about getting them uploaded and printed! So anyway I want to include a few of the images on the blog so I am backtracking to get caught up with all the things I want to blog about and haven't been able to since the Holidays hit. So first, I came across some pictures from the morning of December 7th when we dedicated Bella Grace to the Lord. I have already blogged about that event but I couldn't resist the posting these pics of the little angel getting ready.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Backtracking to get caught up on my blogging!
I just uploaded 124 images from our camera to the computer because I am really good about taking pictures but not so good about getting them uploaded and printed! So anyway I want to include a few of the images on the blog so I am backtracking to get caught up with all the things I want to blog about and haven't been able to since the Holidays hit. So first, I came across some pictures from the morning of December 7th when we dedicated Bella Grace to the Lord. I have already blogged about that event but I couldn't resist the posting these pics of the little angel getting ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment